Cultivating Health, Vitality, Balance and Well-Being
Specializing In & Providing Support for:
Reproductive Medicine & Fertility (For Men & Women)
Women’s Health & OBGYN Issues
Men's Urologic Health
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is the Chinese and Functional Medical practice of Dr. Gina Mortellaro-Gomez, D.A.O.M., M.S.O.M., L.Ac., C.H., NCCAOM Dipl. O.M., FABORM (Fellow of The American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine).
- Our focus at Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is to optimize fertility potential & reproductive function, support gynecologic and obstetric health and reestablish hormonal balance by restoring the body’s innate sense of balance and wellness through using the powerful & time-proven modality of Oriental/Chinese Medicine coupled with Functional Medicine, Metabolic, Nutritional & Dietary support.
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness offers:
- Women's Wellness: Support for common OBGYN issues, Optimizing Fertility potential (Including IVF/ICSI/IUI Support), Pregnancy & Post-Partum Support, Endocrine-Hormone and Autoimmune support
- Men's Wellness: Male Reproductive health support (Includes Support for ICSI and Male Factor), Endocrine, Immune and Urologic Health
- Support for Reproductive, Endocrine & Auto-Immune Related Issues in both Women & Men
Modalities Utilized at Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness:
- Chinese-Oriental Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicine: Individually Customized Chinese Herbal Therapy/Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Auriculotherapy/Ear Acupuncture, Cupping, Guasha, Asian Body work (Tuina & Shiatsu)
- Functional Medicine & Functional Blood & Lab Analysis
- Metabolic, Nutritional & Dietary Support
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
We are Nationally Board Certified Specialists in Oriental Reproductive Medicine integrating Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Metabolic, Dietary & Nutritional Therapies and Functional Medicine to support common OBGYN health issues such as, hormonal & menstrual irregularities and menopause, general health and wellness during pregnancy, as well as, during the post-partum period; Includes support for Gynecologic and Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues.
- Reproductive Medicine - Fertility (Men & Women)
We are Nationally Board Certified Specialists in Oriental Reproductive Medicine integrating Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Metabolic, Dietary & Nutritional Therapies and Functional Medicine to enhance Reproductive Health and Fertility Potential in both mend and women. Includes support for Gynecologic/Urologic issues, Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues, as well as, support for IVF/ICSI/IUI & Male Factor.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine is the main modality or treatment method within Oriental Medicine and is especially effective for promoting the body’s ability to heal and recuperate via addressing the body's underlying imbalances, as well as, relieving symptoms. Prescribed Chinese herbal formulas are individually tailored for our patient's specific and individual needs. Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness houses both extensive Chinese Bulk and Granule Herbal Pharmacies.
- Nutrition and Dietary Support
A Balanced Nutritional State is essential for achieving and maintaining health! We coach and educate our patients on their specific and individual Nutritional and Dietary needs. Using BOTH Chinese & Western philosophies, we are able to help our patients modify and enhance their diets, as well as, offer nutritional & targeted supplement advice with the goal of achieving optimal health and well-being. Chinese nutrition and dietary therapy determines the energies and therapeutic properties of foods, as well as, takes into consideration such factors as methods of food preparation, body type, season & one's geopgraphical location in determining the appropriate diet.
- Functional Medicine
The goal of Functional Medicine is prevention and addressing the underlying clinical and nutritional imbalances that may lead to any number of chronic illnesses via dietary and lifestyle modifications combined with nutrition and supplement counseling. Utilizing blood chemistry and laboratory analysis informs us of the various nutritional, hormonal, and chemical imbalances present in the body, as well as, guides the process of support. Integrating Functional Medicine with Chinese Medicine serves to be a powerful combination in addressing and treating the patient as a "true whole".
If you are ready to embark upon a path of Increased health, vitality, balance, and well-being, please contact us at 303-997-9414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start the process of discussing your health and wellness goals.
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is conveniently located 15 minutes south from Denver, just off Hampden/Hwy 285 and South Wadsworth Blvd., in the Academy Park office building complex.