Cultivating Health, Vitality, Balance and Well-Being
Reproductive Medicine & Fertility (For Men & Women)
Women’s Health Concerns • Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
Men's Reproductive & Urologic Health
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness provides Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine & Functional Medicine for patients in South West Denver, Lakewood, Littleton and Englewood Colorado. Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is the Integrative and Functional Medical practice of Dr. Gina Mortellaro-Gomez, D.A.O.M., M.S.O.M., L.Ac., C.H., NCCAOM Dipl. O.M., FABORM (Fellow of The American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine).
- Our purpose at Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is to restore the body’s innate sense of balance and wellness through using the powerful & time-proven modality of Oriental/Chinese Medicine coupled with Western Functional Medicine and Metabolic, Nutritional & Dietary support.
- Our goal is to provide quality, integrative, holistic health care with the intent of motivating and helping people improve their quality of life and well-being.
- Our clinic not only offers a professional, therapeutic and caring setting, but also a cozy home environment in which to relax. We will always make it our duty to provide treatment with respect and strive to improve the quality of life of every individual we have the honor of serving.
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness offers:
- Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Auriculotherapy/Ear Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbal Medicine: Individually Customized Chinese Herbal Therapy/Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Cupping, Guasha, Asian Body work (Tuina & Shiatsu)
- Functional Medicine & Functional Blood & Lab Analysis
- Metabolic, Nutritional & Dietary Support
- Women's Wellness: OBGYN, Fertility (Including IVF/ICSI/IUI Support), Pregnancy & Post-Partum Support, Endocrine-Hormone and Autoimmune support
- Men's Wellness: Male Reproductive (Includes Support for ICSI and Male Factor), Endocrine, Immune and Urologic Health
- Support for Reproductive, Endocrine & Auto-Immune Related Issues in both Women & Men
- Support for Orthopedic Issues and Musculoskeletal Pain
- Sports Medicine & Athletic Support
- General Wellness and Preventative Medicine
Dr. Mortellaro-Gomez holds specialties in the following areas:
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
OBGYN includes common women's health issues, such as, hormonal & menstrual irregularities and menopause, general health and wellness during pregnancy, as well as, during the post-partum period; Includes support for Gynecologic and Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues.
- Reproductive Medicine - Fertility (Men & Women)
We are Nationally Board Certified Specialists in Reproductive Medicine integrating Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Metabolic, Dietary & Nutritional Therapies and Western Functional Medicine to enhance Reproductive Health and Fertility Potential in both mend and women. Includes support for Gynecologic/Urolgoic and Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues, as well as, support for IVF/ICSI/IUI & Male Factor.
- Orthopedics and Pain Management
Orthopedics involves issues with joins, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves
- Sports Medicine & Athletic Enhancement
Addressing common athletic injuries, as well as, optimizing the internal and external performance of your body through Athletic Enhancing treatments utilizing Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Asian Body work and Dietary and Nurtritional Counseling.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine is the main modality or treatment method within Oriental Medicine and is especially effective for promoting the body’s ability to heal and recuperate via addressing the body's underlying imbalances, as well as, relieving symptoms. Prescribed Chinese herbal formulas are individually tailored for our patient's specific and individual needs. Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness houses both extensive Chinese Bulk and Granule Herbal Pharmacies.
- Nutrition and Dietary Support
A Balanced Nutritional State is essential for achieving and maintaining health! We coach and educate our patients on their specific and individual Nutritional and Dietary needs. Using BOTH Chinese & Western philosophies, we are able to help our patients modify and enhance their diets, as well as, offer nutritional & targeted supplement advice with the goal of achieving optimal health and well-being. Chinese nutrition and dietary therapy determines the energies and therapeutic properties of foods, as well as, takes into consideration such factors as methods of food preparation, body type, season & one's geopgraphical location in determining the appropriate diet.
- Functional Medicine
The goal of Functional Medicine is prevention and addressing the underlying clinical and nutritional imbalances that may lead to any number of chronic illnesses via dietary and lifestyle modifications combined with nutrition and supplement counseling. Utilizing blood chemistry and laboratory analysis informs us of the various nutritional, hormonal, and chemical imbalances present in the body, as well as, guides the process of support. Integrating Functional Medicine with Chinese Medicine serves to be a powerful combination in addressing and treating the patient as a "trule whole".
Because both Oriental Medicine/Chinese Medicine and Functional Medicine hold the philosophy of reviewing the body & its systems as a “whole”, in addition to the above mentioned specialties, Oriental Medicine/Chinese Medicine and Functional Medicine have the ability to address a number of imbalances within the body through treating the entire human landscape. Once the overall health and well being of a patient begins to change and evolve into a state of health and balance, other imbalances are often restored automatically, as well as, being more substantially supported in the healing process.
It's not JUST about treating and addressing the issues and imbalances a patient is coming in with, rather, it is REALLY about optimizing the health of the individual. When the patient's overall health and well-being are addressed as a whole, the outcome should yield, exceptional results as it relates to the area of focus being treated.
Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness is conveniently located 15 minutes south from Denver, just off Hampden/Hwy 285 and South Wadsworth Blvd., in the Academy Park office building complex.
If you are ready to embark upon a path of Increased health, vitality, balance, and well-being, please contact us at 303-997-9414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start the process of discussing your health and wellness goals!